Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!!

So it is 2011.  Crazy, but her she be.  And I can't think of a better way to roll in the New Year than celebrating all the creativity all you delicious Mama's out there possess.  If you are like me you have made a list of resolutions.  And if you are really like me you won't read them, follow them or even act like you had the list in the first place.  But one thing I do hope to stay true too is this - Embracing who I am.  Silly, goofy, crazy, adhd  me.  I blame my God given creative trait for this type of behavior.  My sister got the smarts I got the creativity.  It is sometime a blessing and a curse.  For instance I spent 3 hours on the new design for the Chatter.  Do you like it??  Do you (I also suffer form desperate need of approval so please  like it.  Even if you don't just say you do and I will still love you).
So here is the deal my chatter family,we are all on this ship together.  I want this place to be overflowing with creativity until the insides burst and my keyboard is swimming in big goofy lava of dripping fun.  All I ask from you is to stop by often, contribute any way shape or form, read about other adventures, get inspired, get motivated, get to let lose breathe and most importantly be YOU.


Mary


“Here’s to the crazy ones, the misfits, the rebels, the troublemakers, the round pegs in the square holes… the ones who see things differently — they’re not fond of rules… You can quote them, disagree with them, glorify or vilify them, but the only thing you can’t do is ignore them because they change things… they push the human race forward, and while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius, because the ones who are crazy enough to think that they can change the world, are the ones who do.” Steve Jobs

No comments:

Post a Comment