Sunday, January 9, 2011

Channeling Oprah Part Two (in threes)

Update....  yes the Movie slide show of my random street intersections is coming.  I am a Mom of my word.  I, however, am also a Mom who has very little technical knowledge.  It's quiet a wonder really that I even know how to operate this blog. 

All the photos have been downloaded, edited, music chosen and "theme" established.   All that is left is editing of the actual slide show.  In fact I have "Windows Movie Maker" up on my screen right now.  Yes, there it is blinking it's know it all cursor at me.   Add or edit photos it asks me??  Both I say. 
It should be that hard right?  I mean if I could figure out the freaking juicer, surely I can edit a movie set to music right?  Wait....  What did I hit...  Pictures are sliding but not the ones I want....  And WTF with the automated animations.  It is too slow, wait now too fast..  UGH, this isn't working...
Channel.. Channel.. Channel...
Zen.. Zen.. Zen
You can do this.. you can do this.. you can do this...
Why am I repeating things 3 times....
THERE IT IS - Okay now I see the pictures I want to see.... And oh look there is the self editing animation tool.  Okay, everything is fine, fine, fine.  Movie coming soon,  I promise, promise, promise.
(No need to say I need to get a life 3 times.  I am already very, very, very aware). 

No comments:

Post a Comment