Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Spring Fling in Baxter Village.

I have been waiting for this day for a long time.  The Chatter's very first public event and I couldn't be happier to share it with two special Momprenuers Lucia Clark of L.C. Designs and Misty Grant with Pampered Chef and Dot Dot Goose.

We will be in Baxter Village, Fort Mill SC this Saturday, March 19th  from 2:00-6:00 participating in the festival which is sure to be loaded with many great activities and family fun.....  


Look for us in the sidewalk showcase.
NOT TO MENTION.....
 Our VERY First Giveaway loaded with unbelievable stuff from my incredible sponsors and friends
My way of saying



To all of you who have made Lakeside Chatter so successful. 
Check back soon for more Giveaway Information. 
 I am still compling it is going to be big!!


No comments:

Post a Comment