Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Wednesday Chatter's "Chat"

Been a week you guys and I am sorry....  I so envy you Bloggers out there who post daily. Seriously how do you do it?  Especially in the summer?!  My mind seems to have melted right along with everything else lately.  However I can always find stuff to chat about so here we go...

First, I must tribute my beloved "first" baby. 
Bruno passed away this past Friday after almost 8 wonderful years as our pet.  We got him when he was only 8 weeks old.  He was the most perfect animal to have in my life.  He was big and sweet and gentle as a baby and loved anyone he met. 
Most of you know Bruno's medical history and our story.  If not and would like to, here is a post I wrote about him back in January where we were told there was nothing more we could do for him except keep him comfortable.  Bruno's Story.
I miss him terribly, but I know he is in my heart, that is about all I can say for now.  You dog owners/lovers know what I mean. 

So on to something so super cheerful and DELICIOUS!!!  Check out what the Cupcake Girl has going on.  I am so excited to see her and "Thoughtful Creations" team up and offer yet another fab giveaway and gift basket.  Click here to read all about the Cupcake Drop.  Too awesome.  Also, know of someone who has a wedding coming up?  Cupcake girl also says's "I Do" to weddings.  Oh "Mi Amore"

Mom Togging!!
I would love to share your July 4th Pictures with my readers.  Have a favorite photo you took over the holiday??  Send it to me at lakesidechatter@gmail.com and I will add to the photo gallery coming up in the next post.  I will get us started....

This is my neighbor's daughter, she just happened to turn away from me while playing with that peace sign necklace.  I couldn't resist the combination of youth, peace and the red white and blue colors.  I love when pictures take on a life of their own.  So send what you got.   Photo's can be of anyone, anything, any time of day.  If it is Patriotic, red white and Blue, Fireworks, even hot dogs then send it on.  Can't wait to see them and share.  Make sure you include your name and any info about the photo you would like to share. 

Speaking of Togging.... Must share my new favorite site.  Paint The Moon.  Okay so if you are a togger and new to Photoshop (or even a pro) at photoshop I highly recommend you check this out.  Annie has 100's of unique textures and actions you can download for Photshop, and Photoshop Elements.  I am in love with this chic and her talent for creativity and design.  She has made me like Photoshop (I have had a long time fear of this application and even now learning it sometimes still feels like Greek to me). But she takes a lot of the time and confusion out of editing and comes up with so many wonderful unique actions.  She even responds to e-mails (people she is FAMOUS) so I was so excited when I e-mailed and said "Hi I am a dork and no NOTHING about photshop" and she got back to me very quickly and said "No you are not a dork, try this and try that and e-mail me if you need any help."  And boom.  Instant fan for life.  Take a peek at her stuff,her prices are very very good. she has freebies you can try out and I think you will love her as much as I do. 

Organizing Tip of the Week.

Rubber Band ID
A guest's wineglass won't end up in the wrong hands when one of these brightly colored name tags identifies it.
Thank you Carolina Neat Freak for this tip.  To see more and learn about how a professional Organizer can help you declutter your life check her out at Carolina Neat freak.


New at SUGAR CREEK GARDEN CENTER:
Xeriscaping!


Xeriscaping is landscaping in a way that reduces or eliminates the need for irrigating.

On Saturday, July 23 at 10AM We will be featuring a class on xeriscaping and how you can make your landscape both beautiful and less dependent on irrigation!
For more Information on this event click here : Sugar Creek Garden Center.
Okay my peeps, that is it for now....  I will have more coming by this weekend.  Hugs to you and please keep the comments coming and share the love on Facebook as well.  I couldn't do any of this without you!!


Much Love,
Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment